PROJECT “SHOP IN THE CENTRE”
“SHOP IN THE CENTRE” started in the first area of intervention, the historic Theatre Square. Culture was selected as the first thematic strand for the proposed uses, and the open call of interest was addressed to artists, designers as well as individuals active in the creative industries.
Submissions were completed on 14 June 2018.
The open call of interest for shops at the Merchants Arcade, the second point of intervention, is addressed to a dynamic community active in the social and solidarity economy, providing significant incentives for businesses to settle, such as rental and operational needs from October 2018 to July 2019.
Submissions were completed on September 28, 2018.
PROJECT “INTERVENTIONS IN THE CITY”
A new Call for Expression of Interest will be announced soon.
1. Come to the open debates that will help you develop your proposal.
2. Read carefully the terms of participation listed in the Call for Expression of Interest.
3. Download and complete the Application Form in accordance with the instructions given in paragraph 5.2 of the Call for Expressions of Interest.
4. Print the application and attach the necessary supporting documents.
5. The file must be deposited at the ADDMA offices (Xenofontos 7, 105 57, Athens, 1st floor) in paper form in order to register your application. The deadline for submission is until 16:00.