PROJECT “SHOP IN THE CENTER”
The project “SHOP IN THE CENTER” started in the first area of intervention, the historic Theater Square. The theme chosen for the proposed store uses is Culture, and the call for expressions of interest was addressed to artists, designers as well as individuals active in the creative industries.
Submission was completed on 14 June 2018.
The call for expressions of interest for shops at the Arcade Emporon, the second point of intervention, is addressed to a dynamic community active in the social and solidarity economy, providing significant incentives for businesses to settle, such as rental and operational needs for six months, from October 2018 to March 2019.
Submission was completed on September 28, 2018.
Stay tuned to get informed about the next steps in the process!
If you want to learn the program news, write here or if you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com and call 210 3312002-3.
PROJECT “INTERVENTIONS IN THE CITY”
A new Call for Expression of Interest will be announced soon.
1. Come to the open debates that will help you develop your proposal.
2. Read carefully the terms of participation listed in the Call for Expression of Interest.
3. Download and complete the Application Form in accordance with the instructions given in paragraph 5.2 of the Call for Expressions of Interest.
4. Print the application and attach the necessary supporting documents.
5. The file must be deposited at the ADDMA offices (Xenofontos 7, 105 57, Athens, 1st floor) in paper form in order to register your application. The deadline for submission is until 16:00.